Saturday, April 30, 2011

On Camilla

Brendan's thoughts as the van speeds back to Odette's neighborhood were something like this:

I forgot to note in my last report that Camilla was also in the parade, bringing up the rear of the procession; in fact, she beat us all back to the van and was already in the back seat quietly loading that huge sniper rifle of ours when we came running up.

She's very stealthy and moves like a cat. She's quite beautiful but I haven't flirted with her for two reasons. One, when I first met her, she was wearing a Catholic schoolgirl uniform complete with short tartan skirt. She looks younger than her chronological age, and that image of her is still burned into my mind and weirds me out on so many levels. Two, the way Jack looks at her, and the way she doesn't seem to mind...I just went through an emotional wringer like that and still bear the scars on the inside. Not eager to subject myself to that again so soon.

Yeah, I still have feelings for...her (glance)

But nothing's going to come if it, so...

Holy gobshite that is one big fire...

"...hunka hunka burning luv..."

Bad pun, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment